Starting a New Service
Please fill out a Water Service Agreement and mail or bring, along with a deposit, to City Hall at 960 Early Boulevard. Service is usually scheduled within 24 hours after receipt of application and deposit. It is recommended that someone be at the property when service is to be turned on. This will prevent any potential flooding or damage due to open faucets or leaking pipes.
Deposit requirements are as follows:
- Owner - $75
- Renter - $100
- Commercial / business - $125
Transferring a Service
If you are moving from one property to another within the city limits of Early, you may transfer service and deposit to the new residence. Please call City Hall at (325) 643-5451 with the new address and date of the move and we will schedule for new service to be activated as well as process the transfer of deposit.
Disconnecting a Service
Please contact City Hall at (325) 643-5451 with the disconnection date and provide a forwarding address. A meter reading will be taken on the date of disconnection and a final bill will be calculated. Your deposit will be applied to the final amount due and a final bill will be mailed to the forwarding address provided. If applicable, a refund check will accompany the final bill.
Water Bill Payment options
For your convenience we have multiple options for you to pay your water bill:
- in person at City Hall with cash, check or credit/debit card. A drop box is available for after-hours payments.
- by mail to PO Box 3100, Early, TX 76803 with check or money order.
- online with a credit/debit card. Simply click on the Online Bill Pay button at the bottom of this screen or within the Residents menu.
- monthly draft from your bank account. Please come by City Hall to obtain a form to set up and authorize this type of payment.