How do I report a crime?
To report a crime that has already occurred within the City limits of Early, call 325-646-5322 (nights and weekends this number will roll over to dispatch). An officer will be dispatched to your location to investigate. This should be only crimes that have already occurred and there is no danger.
To report an emergency call 911 immediately
A true emergency is any fire, injury or illness, which endangers a person’s safety, or a crime in progress. An emergency is life threatening and requires immediate response from police, fire or medical personnel.
You would call 9-1-1 to;
Save a life
Put out a fire
Stop a crime

Show All Answers

1. How can I get a copy of my criminal history?
2. How do I report a tip to the Early Police Department?
3. How do I report a crime?
4. How do I obtain a police report?
5. How do I obtain a copy of a crash report?
6. How do I obtain a local background check?
7. Can I have my fingerprints taken at the Early Police Department?