Filing a Complaint

If you have a Code Enforcement or Public Works complaint to file, please use the button at the bottom of the web page labeled "Citizen Request".  You will be directed to a website titled SeeClickFix. This website allows you to file complaints such as pot-holes, trash and debris, dead animals, downed brush, damaged or missing street signs and more. If you have a complaint pertaining to city personnel, please contact City Hall at 325-643-5451 ASAP.

If you have other complaints or questions, please feel free to contact City Administrator Tony Aaron at (325) 643-5451 or visit City Hall during normal business hours.

All complaints are taken seriously, and we will do our best to work through the situation.